Tess' Journey

A Daydream Believers Blog





The Bone Collector

An odd mystery is going around in my apartment... Last night when I went to bed, my cat was playing with something in my bedroom. When you want to sleep, a playing cat can be very annoying. I thought he'd be playing with a "clip" (to do the laundry with) as there's not much else laying around on the floor for him to play with. I thought.

I turned on the lights and to my surprise there was not a clip on the floor. It was a piece of bone.

I live on the fourth floor, the only entrance for a living, or dead for that matter, thing can come in through either the front door or the balcony by my bedroom.

It was dirty, with dried mudd on it. Carefully with a piece of paper I picked it up, much to Monty's disappointment.

I know he couldn't have gotten it off the balcony as I had just entirely cleaned it that night! So... How did this get into my house, even grosser, how did it get into my bedroom?! And... This is just one piece; where's the rest? And to what/whom did it belong to...

I don't like this at all... It's spooky. Anyone, any suggestions?

Monty; Hours before playing with his latest toy...




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment