Tess' Journey

A Daydream Believers Blog





Don't speak...

This is kind of what I feel like right now...
You and me
We used to be together
Everyday together always I really feel
That I'm losing my best friend I can't believe
This could be the end
It looks as though you're letting go
And if it's real
Well I don't want to know
[taken from don't speak by no doubt]

I miss my best friend. It's not that we're in a fight or not talking,it's just that something's missing... It's hard to explain. We've been best friends for years, always knowing how we felt, what we thought, no secrets, knowing what the other means by just a sigh, look or word...

It's more that we're going different ways, which doesn't mean we can't still be great friends, but I'll miss her, because somehow I already do.

Besides that, I'm just plain jealous. She found this new "hobby" and I'm glad for her, but it's not my thing. With that hobby she made lots of new friends and I just feel intimidated by one of those ladies. Like she's taking over my place. The whole reason why I feel like this is obviously cause I think she'll doesn't need me anymore and finds a much better friend in this person who shares that same hobby...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 10:01 PM, Blogger handsomeloser said...

A hobby is not going to split best friends. Also, maybe you'll get to like the new friends in time.    



At 10:44 PM, Blogger Tess said...

True... I guess I´m just worrying for nothing...    



At 8:15 AM, Blogger DBA Lehane said...

If someone is a real friend, you will never lose them to other people or other interests. Maybe this is the test to see if she is a lifelong friend or one that comes and go?    



At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Joris said...

Van Science Fiction tot Pocahontas

Hey Tessa, dank voor de Machinist tip. Je gaf iemand met een knagend schuldgevoel een film mee over een allesverslindend schuldgevoel. Jemig, wat werd ik daar vrolijk van;-) Ondanks dat: zeker wel een goede film.

Succes met het maken van alle belangrijke beslissingen en schrijven van je videotheekografie. Mocht je nog inspiratie nodig hebben kun je me altijd mailen:-)


BTW: Sorry for not using english, but some things are just best said in Dutch.    



At 11:03 AM, Blogger Tess said...

Haa... Ja! Da's waar ook... Schuldgevoelens... Oops... Ik dacht alleen maar op dat moment van ja verdomd goede film, die moet je zien! :S

Sorry! Volgende keer beter! Is het schuldgevoel nou alleen maar erger geworden of gaat 't weer een beetje??? Tot snel!    



» Post a Comment