Tess' Journey

A Daydream Believers Blog





A Series of Unfortunate Events

A long, long time ago, there was a girl, who knew exactly what she wanted and how she would be able to get it...

That girl is no longer me... Unfortunately.

A series of unfortunate events, I call it, when I smile sadly and think back about it. Of course there are worse things that can happen but I'm just selfish and thinking, why does this all have to happen to me? Why can't it all go right?

No Film Academy. No love. No drivers license. Huge dentist bill. Worries about the health of my cat. Weird customers at work, which don't make me wanna go to work. Failing exams.... Just a quick grab.

When I was younger, I would just get up and do things right. In one time. Now I have to re-do everything all the time and it makes me insecure.

Insecurity in the car, even my instructors say it. Great! Now I feel even better about driving.

So afraid to fail, while there's nothing wrong with failing, as long as you don't give up and keep trying again....

Loving it to write, yet now, never knowing what to write, or hating my own stories so much that I don't even post them... Re-reading my older posts here on blogspot, hoping for some inspiration... Bear with me, please...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment